2. There are thousands of skincare creams that each claim they are the best. Why should I choose KAPLAN MD Skincare?
3. What is Natural Hormonal Progression and when does it begin?
4. Why is Estrogen Important for My Skin?
5. How do the 3 causes of aging affect me?
6. What are the 12 Skin Symptoms Associated with Natural Hormonal Progression?
7. Is KAPLAN MD for Me?
8. If I am pregnant, can I use KAPLAN MD?
9. I Have Oily Skin…I have dry skin…I am a 55 year old man…Is KAPLAN MD for Me?
10. Can Men Use KAPLAN MD?
11. If I Use This Skincare Line, Do I Still Have to Buy Other Anti-aging Products?
12. What is BioFusion-3S and how does it benefit my skin?
13. What is Juvinity™ and how does it benefit my skin?
14. What is Matrixyl Synth’6 and how does it benefit my skin?
15. What are the 22 Certified Organic Extracts in KAPLAN MD, and how does it benefit my skin?
What is KAPLAN MD Skincare?
KAPLAN MD is the creation of world renowned clinical and cosmetic Dermatologist, Stuart H. Kaplan, M.D. His expertise has made him a Skincare Authority for celebrities, models, and beauty icons from all over the world.Inspired by the needs of his patients, Dr. Kaplan created these patented, medically proven formulas to be the ultimate skincare solution for both men and women, of all ethnicities.Every treatment in the KAPLAN MD line is specially formulated to prolong the skin cell’s life cycle, and affirm the skin’s youthful radiance, regardless of age.
There are thousands of skincare creams that each claim they are the best. Why should I choose KAPLAN MD Skincare?
KAPLAN MD has 5 points of difference that set it apart from every skincare product in the world. They are:
1. KAPLAN MD contains the most exclusive, medical-grade, patented ingredients in concentrations that they were clinically tested. This is an important distinction because most products contain only tiny amounts of patented ingredients just so they can make marketing claims. Dr. Kaplan formulated each product with ingredients at the concentrations they were clinically tested to ensure the best possible results. These include our exclusive BioFusion-3S Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl Synth’6, Juvinity and 22 Certified Organic Extracts. (Read more on these individual ingredients below.)
2. KAPLAN MD is the only skincare line in the world that was specifically formulated to prevent and treat all 3 causes of skin aging. Based on Dr. Kaplan’s pioneering research on the affect of hormonal imbalances on the skin, Dr. Kaplan created each formula to combat all 3 causes of skin aging. The 3 causes are:
• Environment – Sun damage, harsh winds, pollution and smoking.
• Natural Hormonal Progression™ – This affects both men and women, starting from the day we are born, and throughout our life.
3. KAPLAN MD incorporates an advanced vehicle and time-release delivery system. Many products on the market today feature only 1 or 2 “star” ingredients. However, every single KAPLAN MD product contains over 30 star ingredients. Why don’t other brands put in more patented ingredients? It is simply too expensive to produce, too hard to market, and near impossible to formulate. Dr. Kaplan’s vision was to take all the best anti-aging ingredients in the world and combine them into the most concise line of products.
In addition, each product contains a time-release delivery system. This allows the ingredients to penetrate into the skin and get to where it needs to be. The ingredients are slowly time-released so your skin is nourished and protected throughout the day.
4. KAPLAN MD has BPA-Free (Bisphenol-A) Packaging. BPA is a byproduct in most consumer plastics, and has been banned in Europe and in plastic baby bottles here in the U.S. As the leader in skincare and skin science, Dr. Kaplan encased all KAPLAN MD treatment products in high quality Italian glass bottles to not only preserve the purity and integrity of the formulas, but to altogether avoid the leaching of BPAs from plastic into the products. All KAPLAN MD products that are contained in tubes or plastic containers are certified BPA free.
5. KAPLAN MD formulas are 100% paraben, sulfate and gluten free. KAPLAN MD is different not only for what is inside our formulas, but what we keep out. A key example of this is our Purifying Foam Cleanser, which is a sulfate-free formula that still foams. Sulfates are what cause products to foam, but they are irritating to the skin. A sulfate-free foaming cleanser is ultimately better for your skin.
What is Natural Hormonal Progression and when does it begin?
It is important to understand that from the day we are born, we age hormonally. Puberty, acne, menstrual cycles, body maturation, changes in fertility rates are all signs of natural hormonal aging. Up until our mid 20′s, our hormones are on an upswing. However, we peak in our late 20′s and early 30′s, and from then on, there is a natural decline in hormones in both men and women. This is what Dr. Kaplan has identified as Natural Hormonal Progression™.
This natural progression of hormones, specifically estrogen (which both men and women have), causes a unique set of skin aging symptoms different from chronologic or environmental damage alone. In fact, it is the combination of all 3 types of skin aging that causes skin to age. Some symptoms can be prevented, while others are genetic.
It is easy to notice hormonal changes in our bodies. For example, we know we are less likely have children in our mid 30′s as compared with our late 20′s. We accept the internal signs of Natural Hormonal Progression. But the hormonal changes that start in our late 20′s also affect our skin as well. We are just are not aware of it, and really only begin to take care of our skin when we start experiencing skin aging symptoms.
But whether you are 20 or 60, a good skincare regimen is the key to healthy, radiant skin. It is never too early or too late to start a good skincare regimen. The most important thing to understand is that if you want your skin to look as good as it does today 10 years from now, you have to start today. Just like you need to floss your teeth every day to prevent gum disease, or exercise to prevent heart disease, you need a good skincare regimen to nourish and protect against premature skin aging.
Why is Estrogen Important for My Skin?
Estrogen controls the production and maintenance of 3 key components of the skin: Collagen, Elastic Tissue, and Hyaluronic Acid. These 3 components are what keep skin looking young and beautiful.
•Collagen = is like rope, and gives our skin strength.
•Elastic Tissue = is like rubber bands, and gives our skin elasticity.
•Hyaluronic Acid = is the filler in our skin. It is the active ingredient in Restylane and Juviderm. It gives our skin thickness, plumpness, and hydration.
How do the 3 causes of aging affect me?
Each of the 3 causes of aging affects the external skin, as well as the internal organs of our body. For example, environmentally, we age our skin externally by getting to much sun. But we can also environmentally age ourselves internally by having a unhealthy diet, and not exercising.
Natural Hormonal Progression also has both an internal and external component. Hormonally, signs of internal aging include changes in fertility rates. Hormonal signs of external skin aging include thinning of the skin, increased sensitivity, dryness, and loss of elasticity.
KAPLAN MD only treats the external skin symptoms of Natural Hormonal Progression. It has no effect on the body internally, and is therefore, completely safe.
What are the 12 Skin Symptoms Associated with Natural Hormonal Progression?
Dr. Stuart Kaplan has identified 12 key skin symptoms associated with Natural Hormonal Progression, which begins to affect our skin starting in our late 20s ~ early 30’s.
• Accelerated Formation of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
• Adult Acne
• Loss of Firmness
• Loss of Elasticity
• Thinning, Colorless or Translucent Skin
• Dull, Lackluster Skin
• Dry, Dehydrated Skin
• Uneven Pigmentation
• Facial Hair Growth
• Photosensitivity (sensitive to sun exposure)
• Hypersensitivity (skin is more sensitive to irritation, allergies and bruising)
Is KAPLAN MD for Me?
As soon as someone hears the word “Hormones,” they think, “What does Natural Hormonal Progression have to do with me? I am not menopausal.”
But the truth is, Natural Hormonal Progression and gradual estrogen loss affects all of us, starting in our late 20′s. (Yes, even for men.) Since these changes are gradual, we may not see the skin signs of this Natural Hormonal Progression until we are 30 or 40. But if we wait until these symptoms appear, they become harder to treat. It is always easier to prevent a problem, than to fix it after it damages our skin.
The beauty of KAPLAN MD is that it was created to prevent AND treat all the skin symptoms associated with the 3 causes of skin aging. Whether you are 25 or 65, skin is skin. And the ingredients in KAPLAN MD are specifically formulated to prolong the skin cell’s life cycle, and to maintain and affirm the skin’s youthful radiance.
If I am pregnant, can I use KAPLAN MD?
Yes. KaplanMD is a topical skincare product, which means it only affects the skin.
Keep in mind that your body goes thru many changes during pregnancy, and your hormones will fluctuate. You will experience various symptoms, and your skin, which is your body’s largest organ, is no exception. One example of this is acne. Another example would be if a lotion you have used all your life suddenly irritates your skin. So bear in mind that certain symptoms are due to your hormonal fluctuations, and not necessarily caused by your skincare product.
You may also be advised by your doctor to avoid certain product ingredients while pregnant, so please consult your doctor before using any new skincare regimen.
I Have Oily Skin…I have dry skin…I am a 55 year old man…Is KAPLAN MD for Me?
We frequently receive comments based on ethnicity or skin type, such as:
“I HAVE COMBINATION SKIN. IS KAPLAN MD THE RIGHT SKINCARE LINE FOR ME?”
“I’M BLACK AND HAVE OILY SKIN.”
“I’M ASIAN AND HAVE DRY SKIN.”
“I’M HISPANIC AND HAVE ACNE”…
It doesn’t matter! Starting the day we are born, every human being ages all 3 ways: Environmentally, Chronologically, and Hormonally. It is natural, it is inevitable, it is universal, and it is relentless. It doesn’t matter whether we are White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, or have oily skin or dry skin, or even if we are male or female. If we have skin (and we all do), we will age these 3 ways. KAPLAN MD is the ONLY treatment line, where every product in the line treats all 3 causes of skin aging regardless of age, sex and ethnicity.
Can Men Use KAPLAN MD?
Of course! Male skin ages chronologically, environmentally, and hormonally as well. Men and women both have estrogen, just at different levels. And just like in women, estrogen decreases and hormones change in men, starting in their late 20′s too. This Natural Hormonal Progression affects men internally and externally.
But men usually do not understand skin care, and notice only the internal changes associated with hormonal aging. Why do you think men in their 30′s take supplements that give them bigger muscles? Why do men in their 30′s take Viagra? Do these drugs treat environmental aging? No! Do they treat chronologic aging? No! They treat Natural Hormonal Progression. KAPLAN MD does not treat internal hormonal progression. But it does treat the external skin symptoms of Natural Hormonal Progression.
If I Use This Skincare Line, Do I Still Have to Buy Other Anti-aging Products?
KAPLAN MD is an all-in-one skincare treatment where every product contains at least 30 active ingredients, to combat all 3 causes of skin aging, in 1 synergistic line. Consider it a complete balanced diet for your skin. While you receive the best results from using the full KAPLAN MD skincare regimen, the beauty of our products is that you can easily incorporate any KAPLAN MD product into your existing skincare regimen as well.
What is BioFusion-3S and how does it benefit my skin?
BioFusion-3S is an exclusive KAPLAN MD complex of 3 plant stem cells obtained from the Alp Rose, Gamay Grape and Swiss Apple.
• Rhodendron Ferrugineum (Alp Rose) Leaf Stem Cell – harvested from an extremely resistant, rare, alpine flower that is known to grow in extreme conditions and withstand all climates. Works to increase the skin’s stem cell vitality, and protects against environmental stress.
• Vitis Vinifera (Gamay Teinturier Freaux Grape) Stem Cell – an extremely UV-resistant burgundy grape known for its protection against UV-stress. Protects against photo-aging by building up the skin’s UV-tolerance.
• Malus Domestica (Swiss Apple) Fruit Stem Cell – obtained from the rare Swiss apple known for its longevity and restorability. Helps the skin’s stem cells to maintain their strength and structure, and capacity to regenerate new collagen.
What is Juvinity™ and how does it benefit my skin?
Juvinity™ is a newly patented, state-of-the-art antioxidant that uses Nobel Prize winning DNA technology on Telomeres. Telomeres are the genetic code that protects the ends of chromosomes. Think of the plastic end caps on the tips of shoelaces, which keep the threads from unwinding. During cell division, the DNA strand unwraps and the genetic information is copied from end to end. But every time a cell divides, part of the Telomere is consumed, causing it to get shorter and shorter. When a Telomere becomes too short, the DNA strand becomes damaged during cell division and can no longer replicate. As a result, the cell dies.
This Nobel Prize winning research allows us to pinpoint exactly what is responsible for aging on the cellular level, and that the length of the Telomere is what determines a cell’s lifespan. Juvinity™ works to ensure the length of the telomere, thereby delaying cell aging and increasing the skin cell’s energy and vitality.
Juvinity™ is contained in all KAPLAN MD Concentrate products, and in the concentration it was clinically tested for the most effective results against skin aging.
What is Matrixyl Synth’6 and how does it benefit my skin?
Matrixyl Synth’6 is a new FDA-approved patented peptide, which is clinically proven to stimulate all 6 levels of collagen synthesis.
You may be familiar with older versions of this ingredient, Matrixyl and Matrixyl 3000, which worked to prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Matrixyl Synth’6 is the latest generation of this peptide, and is proven even more effective at decreasing wrinkles, improving skin texture, and promoting cellular renewal.
Matrixyl Synth’6 works by stimulating all the major constituents within the dermal matrix. This enhances collagen synthesis, which in turn effectively plumps and smoothes away wrinkles from inside the skin.
Matrixyl Synth’6 is contained in all KAPLAN MD Concentrate products, and in the concentration it was clinically tested for the most effective results against skin aging.
What are the 22 Certified Organic Extracts in KAPLAN MD, and how does it benefit my skin?
Every single KAPLAN MD product contains this exclusive botanical complex. Each of these 22 Certified Organic Extracts was specially selected to provide exceptional skin nourishing, skin healing and skin soothing benefits. Individually, they are:
• Rosa Canina Fruit (Rose Hips) Extract*
• Panax Ginseng Root Extract*
• Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*
• Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract*
• Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract*
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*,
• Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract*
• Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*
• Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Extract*
• Ilex Paraguensis (Yerba Mate) Leaf Extract*
• Borago Officinalis (Borage) Extract*
• Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract*
• Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*
• Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*
• Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract*
• Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract*
• Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*
• Porphyra Yezoensis (Algae) Extract*
• Althaea Officinalis Root Extract*
• Ginkgo Biloba Extract*
• Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract*
• Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower) Extract*
*USDA Certified Organic